Rental Marketing Service
- The staff of Baker & Associates prides itself on personal service. During business hours prospective tenants reach a helpful and friendly person to answer questions and set appointments to view available properties. Our website allows prospective tenants to access rental information seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Baker & Associates has an aggressive rental collection program. We seek to maximize the investor’s net income by immediately attending to delinquent payments. Rents received are placed in a trust account and disbursed in a manner tailored to fit each individual client’s needs.
- Our knowledge of tenant/landlord law works to protect our clients and their investment. We maintain an association with a full-time attorney specializing in unlawful detainers, evictions, and any other tenant/landlord issues. Should eviction become necessary, we will serve proper notices and will coordinate with the attorney to handle all legal aspects of the eviction process.
- We offer full bookkeeping service to handle your accounts receivables and payables. This includes payment of mortgage, taxes, insurance, maintenance and professional services. A comprehensive financial statement is provided monthly to help you track the income and expenses of your investment property.
Maintenance and Emergency Service
- We are on call 24 hours a day, 360 days a year to provide fast, decisive, professional response to maintenance requests.
Tenant Placement Only Service
- For those clients not seeking long term management, we offer a “Tenant Placement Only” service.
Free Rental Evaluation
- We will evaluate your property to determine the monthly rent, based on current market conditions.
Express Vacancy Preparation
- We maintain good working relationships with qualified professionals in all facets of property maintenance. This enables Baker & Associates to provide quick turn-overs in order to minimize vacancies and maximize income.
- We actively recruit and carefully screen prospective tenants to provide a high rate and quality of occupancy. A thorough background investigation is made of credit history, rental references and verifiable income. Our comprehensive screening process helps to insure the placement of responsible and financially accountable residents. Owner participation is invited in the final decision.